Hi Pickle Pals!!!
I have been so excited to post about my Merry and Bright kit that I created for the Whimsical Twist shop and today is finally the day I get to share it all in detail with you! I really thought that photos would not do the kit justice so I made you all a little (ok, it’s a little over 15 minutes but its worth it) video!
Before we get to the video I wanted to talk a little bit about what I tried to achieve when I put the contents together. Last year was my first year doing December Daily and I loved the project so much that it lead into my commitment to do Project life for the entire year. well this year I am doing both and I wanted a kit that could not only fill my December Daily album but one that I could pull from for my PL album for the month of December. There is a lot packed in this little kit and for the price you really can’t go wrong. The Price of the kit is $50 but for TODAY ONLY they are in the shop for 15% off (the sale ends 10/18 at midnight so make sure you run over to Whimsical Twist and nab yours as there is very limited quantity!) You can also get a discount on the December Days class when you purchase a kit (50% off) for only $10! It’s a super fun class that offers free digital files, inspiration, challenges, and lots more. Going on now, and lasts all the way into January! Even if you are using your own homemade kit you will get so much out of the class.
Now on to the video!
So to recap, the Merry & Bright December Days Kit includes the following contents:
- Tis the Season 6 x 6 paper pad (Echo Park)
- Christmas 3 x 4 Sn@p Cards (Simple Stories)
- Christmas 4 x 6 Sn@p Cards (Simple Stories)
- 12 x 12 Chalkstalk (Canvas Corp)
- Hello Santa Banners stamp set (Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday)
- White Chalk Ink Edger (Prima Marketing)
- December Documented Expressions Cardstock Stickers (Simple Stories)
- December Documented Fundamental Cardstock Stickers (Simple Stories)
- Magical Banners (Studio Calico)
- Micro Mono alphabet stickers – white (Basic Grey)
- Christmas Sprinkles (Doodlebug)
- Star washi tape (Freckled Fawn)
- 2 Bow clips (Webster’s Pages)
- Assortment of sequins (Whimsical Twist)
- *Bonus Package from Taniesa* while supplies last.
I really hope you love the kit as much as I do. I am excited to share with you what I do with the kit as well as see what YOU do with the kit.
To purchase the kit alone click HERE.
To purchase the kit with the discounted class admission click HERE
What would a reveal this big be without a fun GIVEAWAY to go with it? Instead of giving away the kit (because its such a deal I know you are all going to rush over to get yours) we thought it would be more fitting to give away the perfect add-on kit to go with your Merry and Bright kit!!! Here is what you will receive if you are the lucky winner;
- A red faux leather 6×8 album from Simple Stories.
- A 6×6 December Documented paper pad from Simple Stories.
- A Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards 25 moments stamp set.
- A Whimsical Twist exclusive matching Pickle Flair set (set of 6 that match the Merry and Bright kit)
- A set of 31 numbered chalkboard Pickle Flair. Perfect for numbering each day in your album. *not shown*
- a bag of mixed embellishments (Sequins, Wood Veneer, Confetti stars, ribbon, twine, and more) *not shown*
- A set of three personalized Just-for-you flair. *not shown*
- And if that wasn’t enough we are giving you free admission to our December Days Class that is going on now until mid January. We will stick by you from start to finish!
To enter all you have to do is leave me a comment with your name and location. Want MORE chances to win? When you purchase a Whimsical Twist Merry and Bright Kit come back and leave a separate comment letting me know and you will have an additional entry! Follow Whimsical Twist on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest? Leave a separate comment with I follow WT on ____ for each one and you can have more chances to win! Share the reveal video on your Facebook or other social media? Leave another comment with the link and get another chance! Follow @Taniesa on Instagram, Yep, another chance to win!!! You can get a total of 10 chances if you complete all of the above, how easy is that!
The giveaway entries will close Friday 10/25/13 at midnight PST and a winner will be announced Monday 10/28/13!
Best of Luck to you all and Happy (Holiday) Crafting!!!