I am so excited to finally announce the FIRST Crafty Pickle Design Team!
I cannot wait to share with you the amazing talent these ladies possess. Stay tuned for some beautiful inspiration coming your way this November, including a special blog hop with lots of prizes!
Have you checked out TheCraftyPickle Etsy shop lately? we have added over 35 new sets, A new color POP pattern series and three seasonal limited edition sequins mixes! Make sure you hop over and check it out!
Dont forget you have one more week to apply for the TCP Design team. Details on my previous post Here.
I am excited to announce that I am hosting my first ever design team call for TheCraftyPickle! Design team members will work with TheCraftyPickle Flair buttons, Close to my heart stamps and supplies, and other shop items as they become available.
I am looking for a variety of crafters, Cardmakers, Scrapbookers, Project lifers, Special DIY project makers.
As a design team member you will receive:
- Free Flair and accessories from my Etsy shop to work with.
- A discount on all Close To My Heart products, Plus free bonus product as available.
- Your creative work featured on The Crafty Pickle blog, Etsy example photos, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media.
- Support and creative connections with our design team in a private facebook group.
What we are expecting of our Designers:
- Two to three projects per month using Flair and or Current Close To My Heart Products, and to share them on your personal social media (Blog, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, etc..
- An active blog and active presence in other social media such as instagram, facebook, Pinterest, etc…
- High quality project photography.
- Participation in Blog hops and group events.
- Participation in at least one detailed tutorial (text/photos or Video) that will be on The Crafty Pickle blog per month. (this counts as one of your projects)
- Promote and share The Crafty Pickle products and blog whenever possible using social media.
- A Three month commitment (starting November) with the option to continue longer if mutually agreed.
This call is open to all crafters, even international.
Sound like fun? Here is what you need to do to apply to be apart of the TCP Design team.
Email the following application to TCraftyPickle@Gmail.com with the subject Design Team Call.
- Your name, location, and a short bio of yourself.
- Links to your Blog, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and any other social media sites you actively use. Link any craft type forms you are apart of and would post to as well.
- List any past or present design team experience (experience is NOT necessary).
- Submit at least three projects showcasing your talents especially in the area of using flair buttons and stamping. Using TCP Flair and CTMH stamps are a plus but definitely not a requirement.
- Do you own an electronic die cutting machine?
- Attach a photo of yourself that could be used on the blog if chosen for the design team.
I am beyond excited to see your projects and form a fantastic team. Due date for your application is October 17th at 11:59pm PST. Every applicant will be notified by October 24th. Followed by an announcement on The Crafty Pickle blog the following week.
Thanks for stopping by!