Hi Crafty Friends!
Classroom moms, This one is totally for you!!! Our designer Joann has such a fantastic idea for some valentine’s she has created from some personalized flair. Completely adorable!!! Check it out!!
Today I am sharing some fun treats! These will be great for classmates, students, and even coworkers. I received some personalized flair with the names of my kids from TCP etsy shop and used them to personalized some treats for Valentines.
- Start with a 3 1/2 x 4 piece of White Daisy cardstock
- On the 3 1/2 inch side score at 1/2 and 3
- Rotate clockwise and on the 4 inch side score at 7/8
- After you have scored everything place your piece of cardstock where the 3 1/2 inch side is horizontal and the 4 inch side is vertical.
- There will be two rectangles at the bottom left and right corner, take some scissors and remove those two sections.
- I took my corner rounder and rounded the top corners and the bottom corner (the part that will fold up)
I took a background stamp and stamped the image to create my background and took the little heart from the CTMH Countdown stamp set to add in random places. I punched (2) 1 3/8 circles from someCranberry and Cotton Candy cardstock, (2) 1 1/4 circles from White Daisy cardstock and stamped an image using the CTMH Perfect Fit- Dad stamp set with some Cranberry and Cotton Candy Ink onto the White Daisy circles.
3 thoughts on “Handmade Valentine Treats with Joann.”
So SWEET!! Love this idea!
Oh my these are super cute!!