Hi, thanks for stopping by!
Today I am sharing some fun treats! These will be great for classmates, students, and even coworkers. I received some personalized flair with the names of my kids from TCP etsy shop and used them to personalized some treats for Valentines.
Here are the steps:
- Start with a 3 1/2 x 4 piece of White Daisy cardstock
- On the 3 1/2 inch side score at 1/2 and 3
- Rotate clockwise and on the 4 inch side score at 7/8
- After you have scored everything place your piece of cardstock where the 3 1/2 inch side is horizontal and the 4 inch side is vertical.
- There will be two rectangles at the bottom left and right corner, take some scissors and remove those two sections.
- I took my corner rounder and rounded the top corners and the bottom corner (the part that will fold up)
I took a background stamp and stamped the image to create my background and took the little heart from the CTMH Countdown stamp set to add in random places. I punched (2) 1 3/8 circles from someCranberry and Cotton Candy cardstock, (2) 1 1/4 circles from White Daisy cardstock and stamped an image using the CTMH Perfect Fit- Dad stamp set with some Cranberry and Cotton Candy Ink onto the White Daisy circles.
I layered them and added my beautiful personalized flair
. Finishing them off by cutting some gold pieces of cardstock into banners and a cherry lollipop!
I hope you enjoyed today’s mini project. Thanks for stopping by!
*Giveaway* Leave a comment on The Crafty Pickle blog to win a Close To My Heart stamp set and goodies out of The Crafty Pickle prize bin. Winner will be chosen Monday,Feb. 2 2015! Good Luck!!!
What an amazing idea, Right?!?!? Did you know you could get personalized flair like this for your child’s classroom that is reasonably priced? We can even make them into Pin back buttons, Magnets, or bookmark paperclips! Just click the “request custom order” in TCP’s Etsy shop. Thanks for sharing your amazing idea, Joann!!